Setting up a Roku device, and activating it via Roku com link
Roku devices, as we all are aware of, are one of the most popular streaming devices out there. Below, we will talk about why Roku is as popular as it it, how different is it from the other streaming devices, and how to set up the device. To set up a Roku device, there are three different steps. We will also take you through them, one after the other.
Why should I buy a Roku com link device?
One of the main reasons people buy Roku, is simply that it is really affordable, when compared to the other products in the market. A Roku device is always cheaper than a competition’s device, with the same amount of features. This is the case with the one time purchase price of the product and the purchase price of the channels in the Roku com link store.
Talking about channels in Roku, there are literally around half a million public channels in the Roku channel store. The channels are available as individual channels, and also as bundles. How do these bundles help you? Well, it definitely helps you maintain all your payments and account, under one roof. You can also download and install some private channels.
Device and channel setup
According to the people that use Roku, this is one of the main differentiations. The steps involved in setting up the device, or downloading and installing a channel in Roku are far more easier in Roku, compared to other competitors. There are different models in Roku, and most of them have the same setup process. We will take you through the processes, and will let you know how the devices differ, and then the steps of a channel set up.
How do I setup a Roku device?
Setting up a Roku device is probably one of the easiest things to do. All it takes is a Roku device, a TV, some internet and a Roku account. Once you are set with these, the process will not take more than ten minutes. If you do not have a Roku account, please scroll below and note the steps to open a Roku account. After opening, continue with the steps given right below to set the device up.
- Unbox the Roku device. Check if all the accessories that come with the device are in the box. The accessories are, the remote that comes with the device, a wire to connect the Roku to the TV, and another wire to connect the Roku to the power.
- Once you have them all, connect the Roku device to one end of the USB wire, and connect the other end to the adaptor. You can then plug in the adaptor to the wall mount power source. Please note that if your TV has a USB port, you can use that power as well.
- After the device is connected to the power port, please take out the Roku high speed HDMI port, and connect the device to the TV’s HDMI port. This means that you will have to change the TV’s input settings to the HDMI port as well.
- After connecting the device, please switch both the device and your TV on, and open the TV menu.
- In there, please go ahead and navigate to the input settings. To see the Roku com link screen on the TV screen, you must switch the input settings to HDMI from the default TV/AV option. Please note that if you own a Roku Express Plus, then you can use the TV/AV option.
- After switching it, go ahead and open the Roku menu. You will now have to connect the Roku device to the internet. If you have a Roku Streaming Stick, or a RSS+, then this is the only option For any other streaming devices from Roku, you have the option to choose whether to connect the device to the internet via WiFi or via a wire.
Chat our expert for assistance, Setup and Troubleshoot Guide for your Roku Device.
How to download Roku channels?
Downloading and installing Roku channels should ideally be a little harder. This is owing to the fact that there are almost half a million channels. But the advanced Roku search and the Roku remote options have made it very easy to search for these channels.
- Go to the Roku com link channel store.
- In the channel store, go and click on the Roku search bar.
- In there, enter the name of the channel that you want to download. If you have a particular TV program or a movie in mind, please enter the name of the program and Roku will fetch the names of all the channels that offer it.
- Go ahead and click on the channel that you want to download and install.
- Once you click on a channel, the channel is highlighted and you will be able to open the channel menu.
- From the channel menu, please select the option to download and install the same.
- After installation, the channel when opened for the first time, will give you an activation code. This code will be displayed on the TV screen. This is very important, and please note it down.
- Open Roku com link activation and enter the channel’s activation code.
Your Roku channel is now active! You can stream from it, any time you want. If you need help with the device set up, or channel download, or even with opening your Roku account, please do let us know. Roku has a lot more extensive and intrinsic features, in its remote, and in its software. We’d be glad to answer your Roku com link related queries, and help you with the channel setup. Please do let us know if we can help, in any way!
Our site offers timely tech support to our site visitors. We are providing services for the setup, activation and troubleshooting aspects of the devices. We also offer services to answer the queries and doubts our customers might have. Moreover, you can visit our site to get more information about the setup and activation of the device.