Setting up a Roku Device, and Activating It Via Roku.com/link
Roku devices, as we all are aware of, are one of the most popular streaming devices out there. Below, we will talk about why Roku is as popular as it it, how different is it from the other streaming devices, and how to set up the Roku device. To set up a Roku device, there are three different steps. We will also take you through them, one after the other.
Why Should I Buy a Roku Com Link Device?
One of the main reasons people buy Roku, is simply that it is really affordable, when compared to the other products in the market. A Roku device is always cheaper than a competition’s device, with the same amount of features. This is the case with the one time purchase price of the product and the purchase price of the channels in the Roku com link store.
Talking about channels in Roku, there are literally around half a million public channels in the Roku channel store. The channels are available as individual channels, and also as bundles. How do these bundles help you? Well, it definitely helps you maintain all your payments and account, under one roof. You can also download and install some private channels.
Roku Device and Channel Setup
According to the people that use Roku, this is one of the main differentiations. The steps involved in setting up the device, or downloading and installing a channel in Roku are far more easier in Roku, compared to other competitors. There are different models in Roku, and most of them have the same setup process. We will take you through the processes, and will let you know how the devices differ, and then the steps of a channel set up.
Setting up my Roku device via roku.com/link.
Perform the guidelines below to set up your Roku device:
- At first, you have to unpack the Roku package and check for the contents.
- Secondly, connect one end of the HDMI cable to the Roku device and the other end to the TV HDMI port.
- After that, attach the power connector to the Roku device and the next part to the power supply.
- Next, turn on the Roku device and choose the HDMI input.
- Now, you will see the Roku welcome screen on your TV.
- Load the batteries into the Roku remote and pair it as per the instructions that appear on the TV screen.
- Select your language and then connect the Roku device to the wireless network.
- The Roku device will scan for the available networks.
- Moreover, you must choose the WiFi network of yours and key in the password.
- Once got access to the network, the Roku device will update to the latest version.
- Lastly, the Roku activation code will be present on your TV screen.
- And you must activate the Roku device via roku.com/link.
How to activate the Roku device using roku.com/link?
Follow the prompts below to activate the Roku streaming device via roku.com/link:
- After setting up the Roku device correctly, you will get the Roku activation code.
- Now, you have to make a correct note of this Roku activation code that is on the TV screen.
- Secondly, launch a web browser and enter roku.com/link, and click Go.
- Moreover, you must input the Roku activation code in to the text box.
- Check for the code once again before you would start with the activation process.
- Finally, you must sign in with the Roku account and click the Activate button.
- This shall fire up the activation process and link the Roku device to your Roku account via roku.com/link.
Signing up with my Roku account
Execute the steps beneath to sign up with the Roku account:
- First of all, open a browser and visit the Roku sign up site.
- Fill the form that is present to create your Roku account.
- Secondly, provide a valid email address that you are using at present.
- Similarly, create a secure password for your account.
- After that, apply a secure PIN for your Roku account.
- Thirdly, pay your bucks by choosing the mode of payment.
- Finally, after done with the payment, the account is yours!
Chat our expert for assistance, Setup and Troubleshoot Guide for your Roku Device.
How To Download Roku Channels?
Downloading and installing Roku channels should ideally be a little harder. This is owing to the fact that there are almost half a million channels. But the advanced Roku search and the Roku remote options have made it very easy to search for these channels.
- Go to the Roku com link channel store.
- In the channel store, go and click on the Roku search bar.
- In there, enter the name of the channel that you want to download. If you have a particular TV program or a movie in mind, please enter the name of the program and Roku will fetch the names of all the channels that offer it.
- Go ahead and click on the channel that you want to download and install.
- Once you click on a channel, the channel is highlighted and you will be able to open the channel menu.
- From the channel menu, please select the option to download and install the same.
- After installation, the channel when opened for the first time, will give you an activation code. This code will be displayed on the TV screen. This is very important, and please note it down.
- Open Roku com link activation and enter the channel’s activation code.
Your Roku channel is now active! You can stream from it, any time you want. If you need help with the device set up, or channel download, or even with opening your Roku account, please do let us know. Roku has a lot more extensive and intrinsic features, in its remote, and in its software. We’d be glad to answer your Roku com link related queries, and help you with the channel setup. Please do let us know if we can help, in any way!
How to get my Roku activation code?
If you are the first time user of the Roku device, then you must generate the Roku activation code. Once you get the Roku device, turn on the Roku device via the connecting the power cables. Then process the steps to get the Roku link activation code. Complete the initial steps, like setting the language, location, and the time& date to the Roku device. Then establish the network to the Roku device. Once you get the network, you will be suggested to make the software update. After the software update, you will be generated with the Roku activation code.
How to use my phone as a Roku remote?
If you lost the Roku remote, then you may need not to worry about it. You can start to use the Roku remote from your mobile phone. You can download and install the Roku remote app on both the android as well as the IOS device.
How do I set up Roku with the Internet?
Here are the steps to connect the Roku with the internet.
- Once you power up the Roku device
- Complete all the initial settings
- Then move to the settings on the Roku
- Choose the setup connection option
- Pick the wireless option from the list
- The device will start to search for the available network
- Once you get your network’s name from the list start to enter the network’s password
- If you are configured to the network you will start to search for the software update automatically
Why is my Roku account suspended?
If you find that your Roku is getting suspended, then process the steps to resolve the issues.
- Visit the Roku account and update the payment method
- Ensure you enable the payment in current
- If this process is over, then make the steps for the restarting the Roku device
- Navigate to the settings and choose the system option
- Then pick the system restart option
- Check whether the troubleshooting issue is solved
- If yes then process the steps to add the channels again on the Roku device
How do I connect Roku to multiple TVs?
Roku can be connected to only one tv. Roku may not be able to connect to the multiple tv’s at the same tv
Our site offers timely tech support to our site visitors. We are providing services for the setup, activation and troubleshooting aspects of the devices. We also offer services to answer the queries and doubts our customers might have. Moreover, you can visit our site to get more information about the setup and activation of the device.