Fubo TV is one leading American internet TV service that aims at channels that provides live sports, and they can be NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and international soccer, News Network TV shows, and films. It consists of several packages that include all your favorite channels.
All you have to do is to subscribe for any of the packages, pay your bucks and install them on your streaming device. You can visit fubo.tv/roku for any subscription purpose or get to know more about Fubo TV channels line up. It is available in several streaming devices like Roku and Amazon Firestick etc.
Compatible Devices for Fubo TV
Below are the devices that let you stream Fubo TV on a big screen:
- Apple TV 4thgeneration
- Apple TV 4K
- Roku streaming players
- Amazon Fire TV devices
- Google Chromecast
Features of Fubo TV
The following are considered to be the traits of Fubo TV
- At first, the base package consists of 30 hours of DVR storage which you can upgrade it to 500 hours by paying $10 per month
- Moreover, the DVR recordings are available to stream one hour after the recording is complete.
- Similarly, the base package shall support two streams at a time and in need of more pay $5 extra/ month.
- Besides, Fubo TV has the unlimited 4K content of any live TV streaming aid with 4K mode.
- Subscribe to its plans via fubo.tv/roku and download the app on your Roku device.
- At last, Fubo TV offers more than 30,000 sports broadcast a year that can consist of games from NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and more.
Signing up for MY Fubo TV – Fubo.tv/roku
The below steps can help you to create your Fubo TV account and to make the subscription:
- First of all, you must navigate to the Fubo sign up site.
- Next, provide the ZIP code if it does not show up automatically.
- After that, give a valid email ID that you are using and also create a strong password.
- Secondly, you have to select whether you are signing up using Facebook, Google account credentials
- Moreover, click Go to next step
- Furthermore, choose between basic Fubo TV service or Fubo TV Extra and tap Go to proceed to the next st
- Further, choose between the ad on traits like DVR storage and family sharing or sports extras.
- And click Go and move to the Final step
- On the other hand, select the mode of payment method and fill in the billing
- At last, once the payment is made, click Start Watching Fubo TV.
- Install the app on your Roku device and then begin to stream all your favorite channels.
How to Install the Fubo TV App on my Roku Device?
Proceed with the instructions below to add and install Fubo TV app on your Roku streaming device:
- At first, you have to receive the Roku Home screen on your TV and for that hold the home button on your Roku remote
- After that, move to the left side of the screen and get into the streaming services area.
- Choose Streaming channels and then look for the Fubo TV.
- Also, search for the Fubo TV in the available streaming services area
- If not, input the name of the app in the find bar of the channel store
- Wait for the results and choose fubo.tv/roku from it.
- Using the directional pads to highlight the Fubo TV app.
- Thirdly, you have to keep holding the right directional button till you see the Add channel option.
- Moreover, select the Add channel option and press the OK button on your Roku remote.
- Now, wait for the Roku device to finish the installation process of the Fubo TV app
- Lastly, you must highlight Go to channel and press the OK button to access the Fubo TV app.
You can get this app on all the above streaming devices and subscribe for your packages via fubo.tv/roku, then add the service to watch your favorite channels.
If you have any queries regarding fubo.tv/roku or want to know how to download the Fubo TV app on your Roku device, contact our specialized expert squad by dialing the toll-free number +1-813-370-1950 or visit Roku.com/link.