What Is The SYFY Channel?
Syfy is an American pay TV channel maintained by NBC Universal TV and the streaming section of Comcast. Moreover, the channel features science comprises of science fiction, horror, supernatural, paranormal, drama, and reality programs. This channel is available on several streaming devices like Roku Amazon, Apple TV, etc., where you have to install the app and activate it via www.syfy.com/activate by choosing the pay TV provider.
What Are Syfy App’s Compatible Devices For Streaming?
Following devices can help you to stream and watch Syfy app’s contents:
- Apple TV
- Roku streaming device.
- Xbox One
You can get the app on all the above devices and activate it via www.syfy.com/activate by opting for the provider.
Syfy App On Roku!
- At first, the Syfy app is the most suitable one to view all your beloved programs’ newest season.
- Watch live TV and movies and prior term content.
- Besides, get the Syfy app to have entire episodes of Magicians, Kilijoys, and much more.
- But, to get this app, you will be requiring a TV subscription and watch all the contents and receive the offers.
- Similarly, you can also get webisodes, which are the condensed versions of complete length TV episodes.
- Finally, install the app and activate it via www.syfy.com/activate
What Are The Features Of The Syfy App?
- Firstly, you have the latest happenings of the newest Syfy programs the day after broadcast on TV.
- Next, live stream and schedule 24X7 once after signing in with your provider.
- Moreover, the app can pause your place and lets you watch it later.
- Marking your favorite shows, and you can easily access them after this.
- Secondly, explore the NBC Universal network.
- Allows accessing demanding content from channels like NBC, E!, USA, Oxygen, etc.
Who Are The Pay TV Providers Available For This App?
Below is the list of pay TV providers that support the Syfy app:
- AT & T U Verse
- Dish TV
- Verizon FiOS
You will have to choose any of the above providers from the list and start with the SYFY activation process.
How To Download The Syfy App On Your Roku Streaming Player?
Proceed with the below instructions to get the Syfy app on Roku:
- At first, get the Roku home screen on your TV by holding the home button on the Roku remote.
- After that, go to the Roku channel store by swiping to the left.
- Next, select the Streaming channels option under that.
- Now, navigate to the Movies and TV section and look for the Syfy app.
- After that, you can use the Search option to get the app.
- In there, input the app’s name and wait for the results.
- Choose Syfy and check for the channel info.
- Make sure that you have a participating pay TV provider.
- Moreover, select the app and highlight it.
- Opt the Add channel option and press the OK button.
- This will start to download the channel on your Roku device.
- Similarly, once after installation, get back to the home screen and check for the app among the channel list.
- Then, you can access the app, get the code, and activate it via www.syfy.com/activate.
Activating Syfy App On Roku Device Via www.syfy.com/activate
Following guidelines can help you to activate the Syfy app on Roku via www.syfy.com/activate:
- First of all, reach the channel store and download the app on your device.
- Secondly, get back to the home screen and choose the app.
- Access the app, and this will give you the channel link code.
- Moreover, you must carefully note this code and open a web browser on a computer.
- In the address bar, input www.syfy.com/activate and click Go.
- Once the page opens, firstly, you have to select your device.
- Further, choose the provider from the list available.
- Most importantly, key in the channel link code in to the text box without any mistakes.
- Finally, click the Activate button or the Submit option to fire up the process of activation.
- And the Syfy app will get activated on your Roku device.
- Now, start to stream and watch all your favorite content like hit movies and TV shows on your big TV.
How To Stream The Syfy App Without Cable?
Make use of the following live TV streaming services to watch Syfy app without cable:
- Fubo TV
- YouTube TV
- Hulu with Live TV
- AT&T TV Now
- Sling TV
To watch Syfy without cable, then you can get Fubo TV Roku subscription and make sure to pay for the standard package $55 per month. And it consists of 30 hours of DVR space.
First of all, create your YouTube TV account and subscribe to its plans. Similarly, download the app on your Roku device from the channel store and activate it via its activation page.
Hulu with Live TV
Hulu Live TV can cost up to $45 per month, and it also consists of the Syfy channel on it. Further, subscribe to its package, get the app on your Roku device, and ensure that you activate it via hulu.com/activate.
AT&T TV Now
One of the affordable packages will be AT&T TV Now, subscribe to packages like Plus and Max. Install the app and watch Syfy on Roku.
At first, Sling TV consists of two packages, Sling Blue and Orange. Moreover, Syfy comes under the Sling Blue package that costs up to $20 per month. Pay your bucks and get your app on Roku.
You can contact our professional expert squad by dialing the toll free number +1-813-370-1950 or visit Roku com link and get to know more about the Syfy channel app and activating it via www.syfy.com/activate.